Rehearsal schedule (PREPS)
This rehearsal schedule is for Preps only – Brunswick Hub 9.45 – 10.45 Saturday class. If your child dances in any other class please refer to the main schedule.
MON 25TH MARCH – DAY OFF – no rehearsals or classes
TUES 26TH MARCH – NO REHEARSAL FOR PREPS
WEDS 27TH MARCH – NO REHEARSAL FOR PREPS
THURS 28TH MARCH – NO REHEARSAL FOR PREPS
FRI 29TH MARCH – Royal Spa Centre – Catsuits, black leotards, black leggings, FANTASIA show t-shirts, all costumes & ALL dance shoes
SAT 30TH MARCH – Royal Spa Centre – SHOWTIME!!
12.00PM ARRIVAL FOR MATINEE PERFORMANCE
1.00-3.30PM SHOW (2.00pm aprox interval)
NO EVENING PERFORMANCE FOR PREPS
WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO ENSURE WE FINISH ON TIME. BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT IF WE RUN OVER!
* Full attendance at these rehearsals are vital in making the show run smoothly and to enable performers to be as fully prepared as possible. Regular classes that would usually take place on these dates are cancelled. You will not be charged for these on your Spring Term invoices. Instead you will be invoiced for a rehearsal fee. This covers all of the show rehearsals and a t-shirt for each performer to wear in the finale and to rehearsals.
* Please ensure each performer has completed a show consent form otherwise they will not be able to take part. Dancers are signed in and out at each rehearsal and performance at the signing in desk. Performers, teachers and the Jaykays backstage team ONLY are permitted past the signing in desk.
* Babes will appear in ACT 1 only so please see the earlier finishing times for them. They will be able to be collected at the interval on show nights if you wish to do so. If you want them to watch Act 2 then you will need to buy a ticket as the Spa Centre will not allow children to sit on laps. If you are happy for them to stay with us, then they will be supervised by our chaperones and will watch a movie. They will then return on stage for the finale with the rest of the cast. You must inform the member of the backstage team at the signing in desk what your arrangements are.
* Please ensure that all dance shoes are brought to rehearsals, along with a drink and a small snack. A packed lunch will be required on the Saturday rehearsals, apart from the Babes who leave early. NO NUTS, no chocolate and no fizzy drinks. For rehearsals children can wear their show t-shirts, black leggings, leotards or catsuits. HAIR MUST BE TIED UP, preferably in a BALLET BUN.
* HELP! We welcome any new helpers to chaperone or to help front of house!
Please find below everything you need to know about our show.
Jaykays Dance Company is a Leamington Spa based dance school offering classes in IDTA Ballet, Tap, Modern Jazz, Freestyle, Musical Theatre and Acrobatics.
#jaykaysdance #jkdc #dance